Posted in Management 9 days ago.
Philip Morris USA
Sales & Marketing - Marketing/Brand
|Relocation Benefits Eligible||
Want to help develop and enhance brand building programs for a Fortune 200 Company with some of the most iconic brands? If you have a bachelor's degree along with two plus years of relevant brand/marketing experience, we want to speak with you! We are currently looking for Assistant Brand Managers in Richmond, VA. We are open to remote working arrangements, which would be dependent upon the specific position that you would be placed in.
We are looking for candidates that could fill a variety a marketing positions across different Tobacco Operating Companies and brands based on current need. Throughout their career at Altria, we provide our Brand Management employees opportunities to utilize and develop their skills across our Tobacco Operating Companies and brands in roles that include equity and digital strategy; price, promotional, and retail strategy; new product development; and regulatory strategy. We are looking for generalists that are interested in getting exposure to different types of brand roles.
What you will be doing:
* Assisting your brand team in developing and enhancing equity building and digital programs through the project management process, including briefing and creative evaluation
* Conducting business analysis, identify patterns and trends, and making fact-based recommendations for assigned brand(s) using multiple data sources
* Ensuring brand initiatives are responsible and comply with the laws and regulations of our highly regulated industry
* Collaborating with cross-functional partners, including agencies, compliance, product commercialization, finance, sales and distribution, etc.
* Tracking budget for assigned programs
We want you to have:
* Bachelor's degree
* At least 2 years of relevant brand/marketing experience
* Experience working with a variety of marketing channels
* Possess a high degree of initiative and accountability
* Demonstrated resourcefulness; you get things done fully using all available resources
* An innate curiosity; you consistently ask questions and probe the data until all solutions have been exhausted
* Critical thinking skills; you know what data to look at and what analysis to complete
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills toward key strategic objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health/vision/dental insurance, participation in our deferred profit sharing and incentive compensation programs as well as a relocation assistance package.
Altria Group is a FORTUNE 200 company that leads the premier tobacco companies in the United States. Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, Altria Group holds diversified positions across tobacco, alcohol, and cannabis. Our tobacco companies include some of the most enduring names in American business: Philip Morris USA, U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, John Middleton. We have 35 percent ownership of JUUL Labs, Inc., the nation's leading e-vapor company. And we have an 80 percent interest in Helix Innovations, which manufactures and markets on!, an oral tobacco-derived nicotine pouch product. We complement our total tobacco business with our ownership of Ste. Michelle Wine Estates and our significant equity investment in Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's largest brewer. Altria's significant stake in Cronos Group, a leading global cannabinoid company, represents an exciting new global growth opportunity.
At Altria, we celebrate the power of diverse teams working together to shape our future. We are inspired to bring our best because our unique strengths are valued. We believe our personal success and progress should be guided by Our Cultural Aspiration, a new articulation of what we value and who we aspire to be, collectively. Our Cultural Aspiration respects and complements individual identity, embracing each other's unique strengths, welcoming newcomers and developing the best, most inclusive and diverse teams. Over the next 10 years, we have the opportunity to make more progress on harm reduction than we have in the past 50 years. Join us as we work together to shape a better future for adult tobacco consumers, our employees, and our shareholders. Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer.
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.