Filling two positions for the Helpdesk. The positions are tier 1 and will be mainly phone support:
* Desktop/laptop support
* Windows OS support
* AD (active directory) support.
Regarding AD; a basic understanding is needed. AD is used mostly as a look-up tool to reset passwords, identify the user group membership.
- Tech certifications are a big plus
- Mac O/S exp a big plus since the BCSO is utilizing more
- DISYS to conduct our own BG check also
- Must pass COVID test before onboarding can begin
- Sheriff has 17 districts and all of Fire/Rescue
- Shift work: 7a start or 1p start. Helpdesk closes at 8p.
- Supporting all desktop applications used by Sheriff and Fire/Rescue - must have a Windows background and must have PHONE SUPPORT EXPERIENCE.
- Personalities should be VERY friendly, professional, and not get rattled when on the phone with a mad customer.
- Support software is FRESHWORKS SUITE, particularly Fresh Caller for call routing/tracking (used on helpdesk
It will bean 8 hour day. The Helpdesk is open from 7am - 8pm. The candidate may have a shift 7 - 3pm or 12pm - 8pm or another 8hour shift between 7am - 8pm.
*They must understand the hierarchy of law enforcement and speaking appropriately to C-Level and Higher Rank officials and officers.
Hyper responsiveness, delicate communication, handling each inquiry in a timely manner
2 week training once onboarded