What are we made of? Some would say the very best healthcare professionals. Others would say our excellence and ability to create new treatments and technologies. And while that's all true, we are more. We are made of a belief that care should never be delivered without compassion. That treating patients is our job but treating people is our difference. At Einstein, we are more than medicine. That's what we're made of.
Are you ready to join the team that's more than medicine?
Einstein Montgomery Home Health provides trusted, compassionate home care experts to deliver the highest quality of coordinated care and education to residents in the Montgomery County area since 1985. Recognized for achieving clinical excellence with superior customer service. we offer a full array of home health services including skilled nursing, rehabilitation therapy, social work and personal care.
Whether you impact direct patient care, drive change in new managed care models, or provide operational support for our organization, your contributions are vital to delivering the exceptional care that leads to positive outcomes. At EMHH, we know that our employees are our most valuable asset, so we're always working to support our employees. If you're ready to make a difference, we want to hear from you.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Planning, providing and evaluating skilled services and the patient response to service
- Providing direct care to the patient
- The provision of cost effective quality care, coordination and management of all aspects of the patients care while on service
- Coordinating care with the physician and other disciplines
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately:
- Graduate of an approved NLN-accredited RN program required
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred
- Current Pennsylvania RN license, active and in good standing is required
- CPR certification through the American Heart Association required
- One to two years of acute care experience with preferably two year of home health experience
- Knowledge of Medicare Home Health regulations needed
- Valid Pennsylvania Driver's License
- Current automobile insurance and reliable vehicle for use on duty
- Maintains clinical and professional competence
- Able to multitask
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Good teaching skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Good organizational skills desired
- Excellent computer skills
- Successful completion of a skills based test required
- Experience with the AllScripts
Einstein Medical Center Montgomery is a medical destination providing many new healthcare services and resources previously unavailable in the area including advanced medical and surgical care, diagnostic testing services, a neonatal intensive care unit, and 24 hour emergency care. Located on 87 acres along Germantown Pike in East Norriton, PA, Einstein Medical Center Montgomery brings the exceptional experience of Einstein Healthcare Network to residents of central Montgomery County. Einstein Healthcare Network promotes wellness. Research has shown that smoking is dangerous to the health of smokers and to others. Einstein campuses are Tobacco and Smoke Free.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.