Posted in Management 12 days ago.
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Commercial & Industrial (HCI) provides solutions for a broad range of non-residential and residential construction, commercial and industrial applications along with high-voltage test and measurement solutions. As a leading global manufacturer and supplier in multiple markets, we have quality products that serve the commercial construction, datacom, industrial light, industrial heavy, high voltage, residential and oil & gas markets. HCI has built its success through strong leadership, employee and customer loyalty and an exceptional sales force.
The Territory Manager leads the sales and promotion of Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems products through distribution to end-users and attains assigned sales quotas within a territory.
- Lead an assigned territory to ensure effective, efficient and economical use of available time and Company assets to achieve sales objectives.
- Conduct sales calls on Distributors and all potential users/consumers of Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems products.
- Train Distributor personnel to sell and promote Hubbell products; manage Distributor inventory/investments to ensure maintenance of accurate inventories to service the trading area and improve the "Return on Investment".
- Maintain accurate account records (TMS/Electronic TMS).
- Conduct sales training, internal and external, within the District and Region as advised by Field Management.
- Conduct formal sales presentations to various groups. Communicate to various types of end-users in a variety of ways, either by letter, telephone, small group meetings, person to person meetings, Trade Shows and social functions.
- Communicate through District Manager regarding new products, product modifications and sales tools, issues, opportunities, and successes.
- Service distributors and end-users while crafting demand for the Company's product offering.
- Establish rapport and positive relationships with distribution, end-users and specifying influences.
- Cover open territories with assignmentby the District Manager.
- Serveas a customer information center for literature requests, catalog requests, technical detail, drawings, and cross-reference information.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years of validatedexperience in a related industry
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.