Responsible for troubleshooting and providing immediate preventative and corrective maintenance support to production lines and facilitating change-over
Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot equipment problems and perform immediate repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Overhaul and install new equipment.
- Rebuild and fabricate parts.
- Perform facility maintenance and maintain clean and safe work area.
- Generate parts request to ensure adequate inventory.
- Generate and complete work orders as assigned.
- Perform equipment change-overs and production line set ups.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 0-5 years of industrial maintenance experience required.
- 1+ years of mechanical/electrical experience preferred.
- Prior diagnostic/troubleshooting and preventative maintenance experience preferred.
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment.
- Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to follow manufacturers specifications and schematics.
- Programmable Logic Control (PLC) knowledge preferred.
- May be required to supply hand tools.