Posted in Other 17 days ago.
Why This Role is Important to Us
The Program Manager is responsible for the leadership and oversight of clinical educational and training projects supporting CCA's strategic growth objectives. The Program Manager must effectively work with cross-functional teams across the organization and have experience working with senior leadership. Key responsibilities include developing and managing to objectives, identifying programmatic needs, and prioritizing tasks and resources to meet goals, monitoring to track progress against schedule and deliverables, resolving risks/issues and managing various project changes. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in and understanding of healthcare operations and best practices in adult learning and workforce development
Required: Developing and presenting detailed and complete project charters, plans and supporting documents.
* Oversight of LMS platform and appropriate coordination of course listing maintenance, assignment and reporting for clinical teams
* Manages and oversees the development and evaluation of all phases of e-learning and educational product development
* Holds direct reports accountable for meeting timelines for accuracy and efficiency and excellence of product outcome
* Identification of project value and resource requirements
* Delivery of projects on time and on budget by following PMI best practices including planning, resource management, risk identification and project documentation.
* Manages scope, timeline, resources and risk of multiple, complex simultaneous projects
* Works with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders to gather, define and translate functional and non-functional requirements into system requirements
* Analyzes data to support and promote initiative objectives
* Effectively manages and engages with stakeholders before, during and after project implementation
* Ensures program documents are complete, current, shared, and stored appropriately
* Effectively executes change management principles and processes
* Communicates and presents on-going project status to department leadership and key stakeholders
* Facilitates and/or participates in team and key stakeholder meetings.
Manages 5 or fewer direct reports
Oversee five to seven contractors and vendors to support technical needs
Required Education: Bachelors Degree
Desired Education: Master's Degree with experience in healthcare
*Certification in instructional design
*Certification in design or e-learning platforms
Minimum 5 years of experience managing complex projects requiring coordination with external partner(s) and vendors.
*Experience with LMS platforms
*Experience with on-line course development and design including production and editing tools
*Solid background in healthcare IT
*Audio/video recording and editing experience
*People management experience
Knowledge & Skills:
Experience implementing enterprise-wide Learning Management System (HealthStream or similar LMS platform) * Experience leading or participating on projects through the full SDLC
* Knowledge of e-Learning Software and AV production applications
* Experience managing department web-presence, proficiency with HTML and web-design for employee web portal
* Experience with Sharepoint, cloud-based video-hosting services such as Wistia
* Experience managing budget and tracking program expenses
* Knowledge of healthcare industry/worksite wellness strongly preferred.
* Extensive knowledge of project management methodology, tools and techniques.
* Proficient in Microsoft
Desired Knowledge & Skills:
*Editorial experience for English language