Posted in Other 17 days ago.
The E-Commerce Coordinator is responsible for coordinating with the internal Pelican cross-functional teams to ensure operational efficiency and support issue resolution.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Works with operations teams to ensure that the planned product assortment is in stock and available for sale on the company's E-Commerce sites according to promotional plans & demand.
* Coordinates with product management, web master and operations teams to ensure a smooth launch of new products on to the site.
* Supports relationship between the company, customer service group, and the 3PL to ensure management of customer orders and issues are handled for the E-Commerce channel and service levels are being met. Works cross functionally to resolve outstanding issues.
* Coordinates with inventory control and 3PL to reconcile SKU variances between systems.
* Manages the setup and maintenance of D2C item master list. This includes coordinating with and aggregating data from numerous sources.
* Assists project management with on-going D2C projects.
* Monitors the D2C integration with the company's ERP/WMS for system errors and facilitates communication between IT and applicable vendors.
* Assists with the setup and execution of regular email campaigns.
* Coordinates with digital marketing on execution of a D2C marketing calendar.
* Coordinates with Pelican's Canada team to align product launches and promo opportunities for Canada D2C.
* Follows company policies and practices as outlined in the Employee Handbook and/or applicable employment agreement. Follows safety guidelines and procedures in accordance to the job.
* Performs additional duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Minimum of 1-2 years' work experience in various disciplines such as of E-Commerce or digital marketing.
* Basic theoretical and practical knowledge of driving sales through D2C websites.
* Experience with Klaviyo or similar Email Marketing Platforms.
* Basic knowledge of Excel.
* Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities.
* Excellent Critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
* Experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Experience with Magento.
Why Join Pelican Products? Here's a glimpse of some of the perks:
* Generous paid time off plans
* 401k plan - with a competitive match
* Tuition Assistance Program
* Established reputable brand offering premium products - you'll be proud to represent Pelican!
* Prime location - minutes away from the beach!
* Amazing employee discount program on Pelican Products
* Great Benefits - several options including Pet insurance for our animal lovers.
* Wellness Discount Program
* Lucrative employee referral program - get paid to work with your trusted network.
* And more...
Next steps of the selection process:
* Our hiring team reviews applications and select candidates.
* We'll invite candidates to do a video interview on Spark Hire.
* After the submitted one-way video interviews are reviewed, we'll invite a final number of candidates for in-person interviews.
Pelican Products, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.