Posted in Other 17 days ago.
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
We are seeking a passionate and talented Product Designer to guide our enterprise admin, end-user and mobile experiences to the next level. Designers serve a vital role at Citrix. Efforts that go into creating the experiences and crafting the details in our products help transform the way people work. Our ideal candidate advocates for users and leverages data to design our product experiences. We appreciate designers who think deeply, have a good sense of humor, and love collaboration.
* Show a passion for user-centered design within and outside the company
* Collaborate within the design team and with cross-functional teams
* Communicate design work within the design team and with cross-functional teams
* Work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment on multiple products
* 2 - 5 years of user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design for multiple products, including experience in:
* Demonstrates proficiency in creating low- to high-fidelity: wireframes, designs concepts, prototypes, and technical documentation using industry tools (e.g., Sketch, Figma, Adobe CreativeCloud, InVision, Axure, Microsoft Office).
* Demonstrates a passion for design, our users, and collaboration with designers and cross-functional team members.
* Has a solid portfolio showcasing work that exhibits attention to detail and articulates design decisions.
* Bachelor's degree in visual design, interaction design, human factors, human-computer interaction, or equivalent professional experience.
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It's a simple philosophy that guides everything we do - including how we work. If you're an engineer, we'll give you plenty of ways to test your skills on cutting edge technology. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If this sounds like you then we'd love to talk.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we're all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You'll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us atASKHR@citrix.comfor assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.