Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of fabrication operations on reels, bedknives and bedbars.
- Operations include: twisting, straightening, reel blade hardening, press fitting, part washing & packaging, and associated assembly.
- Adjustments include making changes in offsets in CNC equipment.
- Parts must be made to print and process specifications.
- Responsible for own set-ups, and for inspecting own parts.
- Responsible for following safety rules, producing quality workmanship, and for good housekeeping in and around the work area.
- Completion of all associated paperwork and recordkeeping as required.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Core skills training in basic shop math, measuring tools and blueprint reading or demonstrated equivalent knowledge is required.
- A combination of up to 12 months of experience is required to meet all quality and quantity performance standards.