Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
• Regular salaried position located in Iowa City, Iowa
• Fringe benefit package including paid vacation; sick leave; health, dental, life and disability insurance options; and generous employer contributions into retirement plans
• For more information about Why Iowa?, click here
• Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 6 months to 1 year experience in a health care setting.
• Experience with medical terminology.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Proficient in computer software applications.
• Ability to manage complex information with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
HIGHLY DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Relevant experience in the conduct of clinical or laboratory research studies.
• Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and procedures.
• Clinical Research Coordinator Certification (SOCRA or ACRP).
• Certification that allows for blood draw (Phlebotomy Technician, Certified Medical Assistant, LPN).
• Experience conducting electrocardiograms ( ECG)
• Experience working with Epic
• Knowledge of University of Iowa policies, procedures and regulations.
Application Process: In order to be considered, applicants must upload a resume and a cover letter (under submission relevant materials) that clearly address how they meet the listed required and desired qualifications of this position.
Successful candidates will be subject to a criminal background check.