Posted in Other 5 days ago.
We are a progressive manufacturer of PET beverage bottles, supplying the Coca-Cola bottling system on the East Coast and in the Midwest. We have a proven track record of stability and sustained growth over the past 20 years, and are looking for candidates for the following position:
Injection Forklift Operator 12-Hour
This is a night shift position on a rotating 12 hour shift. Those unwilling to work a night shift need not apply.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned as necessary.
1. Notify the maintenance team whenever equipment is malfunctioning. Provide information to the maintenance team that may assist them in resolving the problem.
2. Place product in the warehouse for storage. Assure that products are stored in the correct location and that product is correctly labeled and packaged according to SQMS standards. Report any damaged product in the warehouse to the Team Leader. Supply preforms to the blowmolding area as needed for production, and dump preforms into the hoppers as instructed on the Production Schedule.
3. Load preforms, bottles, and other items as needed onto trucks for shipment. Assure that all products are not damaged or obviously defective prior to shipment. Talk with customers regarding shipment of loads in the absence of the dispatcher. Unload all incoming freight, as needed.
4. Unload preform and bottle dunnage shipments and store in the proper areas. Build dunnage to ensure the consistent operation of palletizing equipment. Follow all hygiene specifications.
5. Maintain a clean working environment and follow all safety guidelines and policies at all times. Report any unsafe conditions to the Team Leader. Inspect all equipment, including fork trucks, per established guidelines.
6. Perform other duties as requested by the Team Leader.
7. Comply with all activities related to product safety, legality, regulatory compliance and quality.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/VETERANS/DISABLED/MINORITIES/WOMEN
Injection Forklift Operator
Purpose: Moving performs from one location to another
Description: Equipment operation: forklift, overhead hoist, and a vacuum lift for plastic lids.
Lift and turn lids with dimensions 40" x 48" with lid weighing 22#. Inspect lids for damage. Tip lid box (2-person lift).
Rake preforms flat. Hand dexterity for pressing operator buttons
Pallet jam on conveyor - 50# to 75# lifting strength on a flat or lifting bar (2-person task).
Lifting strap weighing 45# and carrying 5-10 ft.
Requirements: fine motor skills, visual acuity, auditory function, grip, bend and lift capacity, walking and standing, sitting Tools-Equipment: Lift Truck
Handled Materials: Handle pallets (44#) and tier sheets (4#).
Pace of Work: Can be high
PDL - M