Posted in Other 15 days ago.
Develop programs and parameters for production processes including robotic systems; fabricating and machining systems; tooling design, assembly and rebuild; and development support. Identify and implement improvements in the manufacturing processes, including training associates in the correct methods and developing their systems skills.
1. Organize, and help maintain supplies required for fabricating, and welding of prototypes.
2. Assist in the development of quality systems for new products and processes.
3. Fabrication and welding of prototypes and test samples.
4. Develop knowledge of fabricating and welding systems and processes, then transfer that knowledge to the production personnel.
5. Maintain welding equipment and processes.
6. Identify areas in which tooling, cleanliness, operation sequences, or forming consistency can be improved in order to increase throughput or product quality.
7. Develop process documentation of prototype builds.
8. Assist in the development of quality systems for new products and processes.
9. Assist in the development of weld robot programming and production.
10. Conduct welding training for new hires and development of Prototype Associates.
11. Identify and maintain a 5-S atmosphere.
Education and Training:
• Minimum of 2-5 years of professional experience and/or technical degree a plus.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Certified Welding Inspector highly desired.
• Excellent demonstrated maintenance ability required.
• Welding and fabrication required.
• Ability to read blueprints required.
• Machining, brake press, laser operations a plus.
• Robotics programming experience a plus.
• Frequent standing, walking
• Occasional lifting heavy objects
• Occasional sitting, driving forklift
• Exposure to manufacturing setting, including welding and hearing protection areas.
• Exposure to forklift traffic.
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong mathematical and analytical problem-solving aptitude/ability required.
• Excellent organization skills and strong attention to detail.
• Self-motivated/results oriented.
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.