Posted in Other 15 days ago.
**upon offer, candidates must complete a background and drug screen**
* The Quality Assurance (QA) Lead is responsible for development of test strategies, scripts, and cases on large, complex projects.
* The QA Lead ensures traceability of test cases back to requirements, coordinates testing efforts across the organization, and leads the project team in Software QA process and procedure.
*The QA Lead is responsible:*
* For the test development and execution portions of the project, reporting to the Project Manager.
* This includes execution planning, environment planning, status reporting, defect tracking, and vendor coordination for all test phases (i.e. System Testing, End to End Testing, Data Migration Testing, and User Acceptance Testing).
* This will require leadership and collaboration with Business Users, Vendor Managers and Business System resources.
* The QA Lead for the Field Time Entry and Electric Outage Restoration projects will lead agile testing and may also function as a hands-on Software Tester / Quality Assurance Analyst.
*Summary of Responsibilities:*
* Develop test strategy and plan including: software integration, data build planning, task schedules, and resource assignments.
* Review of project requirements, definition of the test strategies, and test cases.
* Manage the creation, validation, and update of test cases.
* Ensure that testers evaluate discrepancies between expected results and actual results of test execution.
* Ensure that defects are appropriately recorded and resolved.
* Manage the defect lifecycle.
* Provide dashboard reporting and trend analysis.
* Provide data build and test execution status reporting.
* Collaborate with other test leads to help develop and improve existing test methodology and processes.
* Reports to the Project Manager.
*Skill Set Requirements:*
* Demonstrated experience in managing test and QA functions for large, complex, integrated software systems.
* Demonstrated experience in leading agile, software development test efforts.
* Minimum 5 years of Test Lead experience, with participation on projects with a $1M project budget or greater.
* Experience developing structured test plans and detailed test cases through analysis of complex business and technical requirements and high level design deliverables.
* Ability to prioritize testing based on risk.
* Experience in QA Process Development and re-engineering.
* Experience mentoring others in Software QA best practices.
* Experience with Structured Test Planning, QA Tracking software and Test automation.
* Experience working with SAP, Fiori, work management and mobile applications preferred.
* Familiarity with Geographic Information Systems preferred.
* Minimal travel is required.