Posted in Other 12 days ago.
*Projects the candidate will be working on: *
* Expanding the direct to consumer offering to include telehealth visits for the un-insured or under insured.
* Healthcare nice to have, 1-5 years experience as a Scrum Master in a fast paced environment.
* Provide leadership, direction and coaching to an agile team by encouraging them to adopt and mature good scrum processes
* Working closely with Product Owner and Architects to maintain the scrum backlog
* Facilitating core Scrum ceremonies and activities
* Utilizing tools such as Rally for backlog maintenance and release planning
* Removing impediments or guiding the team(s) to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
* Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
* Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
* Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
* Providing all support to the team(s) using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
* First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I, SAFe Agilest or Practitioner)
* 2- 5 years of experience in a Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
* Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
* Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for eliciting change in team behavior (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
*Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is a plus):*
* Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II, SPCT 4++)
* Knowledge of other agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
* Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
* Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team (.Net, Java, or other web development languages)
* Previous experience as a development team lead
* Excellent communication and mentoring skills
* Contributions to the public around agile practices
*Team and Team size:*
* Team is in the process of being built but will consist of: Scrum Master, Business Analyst/Technical Product Owner, Onshore Architect/Sr Developer , Offshore Architect Offshore Developers - 3, Onshore Developers - 2, QE Engineer, Delivery Lead.
* a. How many rounds? 1-2
* b. Video vs. phone? Video
* c. How technical will the interviews be? Not very since this role is not tech heavy.