Posted in Other 13 days ago.
Mobile Communications America, Inc. (MCA) is one of the largest and most trusted Motorola partners offering wireless communication solutions that enhance the safety, security, and efficiency of workplaces across the nation. Our customers trust us to provide a portfolio of turn-key systems, products, and services —including two-way radio, vehicle upfit, video and access control, BDA/DAS, remote monitoring, GPS tracking, SCADA, dispatch, mass notification, and point-to-point wireless communications. Our more than 30,000 customers span industries such as public safety, commercial, education, healthcare, utilities, and government.
A component of our business that embodies the MCA advantage is our “service first DNA” culture. Service is not just a motto for MCA, it is an integral part of who we are and goes beyond our customers to our employees, partners, shareholders, and communities. With close to 1,000 employees at 75 locations throughout 13 states, we are here when you need us the most.
MCA is building a team of people who share our core values of service first, teamwork, growth, and safety. We take our work and our customers seriously and believe that our best work can also be fun. When you join our team, you join the MCA family!
Mobile Communications America, Inc. is seeking a motivated account executive with strong sales experience in the Somerset, KY area. As an Account Executive you will be representing numerous “best in class” technology solutions in the areas of; communications, video/access control, incident management, IoT, and fleet management, all of which enable our customers to successfully focus on their mission.
As you bring customers through their journey with MCA, you will have the opportunity to win, exceed quota, and grow with the full backing our extensive customer service organization and technical support resources. There is no better opportunity for sales hunters to jump into this fast-growing environment and take advantage of our expanding solution set and potential customers. We are looking for the best B2B salespeople who know how to be the customer’s trusted adviser and as a result take full advantage of the un-capped sales commission plan!
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Must be able to work closely within the organization throughout the territory and execute a strategy to maximize both revenue growth and profitability along with building long-term customer loyalty.
• Forecast sales and develop “out of the box” sales strategies.
• Meet and exceed assigned sales targets.
• Relationship / Account Management ability to develop new relationships and maintain existing relationships with both potential and current clients.
• Leverage market data and marketing resources to target and prospect customers to uncover needs and solution sell.
• Navigate organizations from various industries to move and ultimately close deals.
• Manage quote and funnel on monthly basis for success.
Ideal candidate should have the following skills, experience and education:
• Previous B2B technology or communication solutions experience.
• Ability to build rapport with clients and prospects; ability to articulate compelling value verbally and in writing.
• Track record of meeting sales goals.
• Self-starter, high energy, results-driven individual - you own the details and the projects and are not afraid of accountability.
• Familiarize self with competitors' products and sell against them.
• Possess ability to explain product features and benefits.
• Exceptional time management and ability to focus on what matters.
• Previous experience with CRM.
• Possess intermediate ability to use Microsoft Office suite of products.
MCA provides a fantastic opportunity for you to grow, learn and succeed. You will be part of a team that is passionate about serving customers by addressing challenges that impact their safety, security, and operational efficiency.
• Competitive salary and commission structure.
• Uncapped commission plan.
• Ability to help people in need after natural disasters in the area, as part of our disaster recovery program.
• All the tools you need to succeed including phone, laptop, and vehicle allowance.
• Extensive new hire training program and mentor program.
• Opportunity to join a fast-growing company and grow with us.
The physical environment requires the employee to work both inside and outside in heat/cold, wet/humid, and dry/arid conditions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear, utilize lift (overhead, waist level) from floor, bending, frequently utilize near vision use for reading and computer use; be able to operate a motor vehicle.
No Direct Reports
Must have the ability to travel as needed. Some overnight travel may be expected.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills and physical demands required of personnel so classified.
Mobile Communications America, Inc. reserves the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
Mobile Communications America, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.