Actively Hiring - Immediate Openings
Hours: Steady, Full-Time with paid overtime.
Benefits: Competitive pay & benefits (health, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k with match)... and more!
"Come Build a Career with our Growing, Fast-Paced, Customer Focused Company that fosters Training and Professional Development!"
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
"Quality & Safety are Top Comar Priorities"
Safety and Cleanliness
"We have put in Covid-19 practices for our employees' safety
- Pick, Inspect, and Pack quality parts correctly into boxes.
- Count parts accurately to ensure that customers get a consistent, quality product.
- Seal boxes properly to minimize damage in transit to customers.
- Adhere to safety policies.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and report any unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Wear company issued personal protective equipment (PPE) such as uniforms, gloves, masks, hairnets.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
A Comar employee who will represent the customer and be the consumer's advocate."
- Meet or exceed Quality standards consistently.
- Report any quality problems immediately.
- High school graduate or general education degree (GED) recipient.
- One to three months related experience and/or training preferred.
Do You Enjoy Physical Work where you will....
- Read, understand and follow documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures.
- Apply basic math skills: add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or visual / diagram format.
- Work in a team environment.
- Stand for most of the work shift.
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, crouch, and only occasionally sit.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Heavier items are moved with assistance of equipment.