Posted in Other 5 days ago.
The role of the Senior Manager - Client Success Management is to serve as the leader of Client Success Managers who are the primary business contact for our clients. The Senior Manager is responsible for a team of resources that focus on client satisfaction by building and maintaining lasting relationships and providing best-in-class service, resources, and support. The Senior Manager will be responsible for ensuring his team fosters referenceable clients, outcomes achievement, revenue retention and cross-sell working with sales. This is a critical role to ensure the Client Success team is meeting their goals and delighting clients. The Senior Manager will also establish their own client relationships and collaborate with colleagues to promote Waystar as a market leader in technology, innovation and customer satisfaction. The Client Success Management team's responsibilities will be to manage existing client accounts, retain revenue, ensure a high level of client satisfaction, and drive cross-sell of Waystar solutions. The position requires leadership an understanding of technology, great interpersonal skills and superb communication skills to educate clients with the knowledge to best utilize our solutions while also helping them realize the value of our products and services.
What you'll be doing:
Looking for some details?
• Manage a team of Client Success Managers that have ongoing relationship with client, including implementations of client site upgrades and enhancements following the company methodology and documentation guidelines
• Leading a team that develops and executes annual business plans and quarterly business reviews for each account
• Manages the handover process from implementation to ongoing maintenance mode
• Assists with application group and individual training
• Lead a Client team managing over $15 million dollars in annual contract value
• Identify product-related issues at client's and areas for improvement through recurring data analysis, documenting the problem and reporting evidence of root cause to the development team
• Where an issue falls within the development team's scope, serve as a liaison for support for client questions and requests, routing question/issues to the appropriate Waystar team member and ensuring follow-up occurs
• Ensures the team is leading bi-weekly/monthly status calls with clients
• Oversees the team to ensure they utilize all Waystar systems for client management, tracking and support
• Ensures the team provides Monthly status reports to clients to keep them accurately informed
• Organizes, investigates, and resolves issues in a timely and effective manner
• Conducts periodic client satisfaction follow-ups
• Oversees and coordinates escalation and incident management
• Oversees and coordinates SLA requirements
• Assists with renewal, strategic planning and analysis meetings with clients
• Responsible for retention of business and increasing revenue on assigned accounts
• Maintains detailed knowledge of Waystar's solutions to ensure responsiveness to client needs
• Maintains a regular schedule of customer site visits, including coordination with other employees servicing the customer's business
• Ensures credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current conditions and competitors in the healthcare industry
What we're looking for:
Do you fit our team?
• Bachelor's degree, Masters preferred
• Leadership skills
• 8+ years hospital revenue cycle experience
• Strong consulting or operations background as demonstrated by track record of process redesign leading to quantifiable improvements in RCM metrics
• Proven track record working with and influencing decisions at the C-Level on down to the staff level
• Deep domain Knowledge including revenue cycle performance metrics
• Hands on experience with enterprise scale HCIT systems (e.g., Epic, Meditech, Cerner, etc)
• Ability to execute and prioritize a large number of tasks, and resolve issues and resource conflicts
• An in-depth subject matter expertise and dedication to remaining current with industry
• Must be a quick learner with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Must possess strong analytical, problem-solving and writing skills
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 75% of the time
Waystar modernizes healthcare payment through innovative, cloud-based technology. We provide the highest-rated client experience to more than 450,000 providers, 22,000 healthcare organizations and 750 health systems and hospitals around the country. Together, our technology, data and client support streamline workflows and improve financials for our clients, so that they can focus on their patients. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful, optimistic and fun.