Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be part of a team that design and develop test procedures and standards for highly complex products. You will participate in the development and certification of environment test functionality across multiple products and applications. This will enable you to support new products, processes, standards or operational plans within the organization's business strategies, with a direct impact on business results.
Create new methods, techniques, and processes
All applicants for placement in DOT/FAA safety-sensitive positions will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test, testing for Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines (amphetamine, methamphetamine, MDMA, MDA), Phencyclidine (PCP), and Opioids (codeine, heroin, morphine, oxycodone, oxymorphone, hydrocodone, hydromorphone). The DOT/FAA regulations require all employees, regular and temporary, in safety-sensitive positions, to be included in the Honeywell Anti-drug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Plan.
YOU MUST HAVE
· High School Diploma or GED
· Certified to handle and transport Hydrazine
· Proficient in testing Catalyst
· Ability to follow all policies and procedures in regards to hazardous chemicals such as Hydrazine.
· Some experience in test support
· Have practical experience working with engineering equipment
· Be able to find effective solutions based on root causes; and apply six sigma procedures.
· Sound technical judgment and opinions.
· Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with other individuals in a team or project setting.
· Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
· Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
JOB ID: HRD118986
Location: 2525 W 190th St.,Torrance,California,90504-6099,United States
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.