Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Global Product Master Data Leader will support the continued maturity of Product Master Data from their currently maturity levels through Level 5. This is accomplished by focusing on utilizing data quality tools, data governance and measurement while communicating the effectiveness at a senior and executive level.
It is imperative you are proficient in your ability to go into a deep level of detail, while keeping a big-picture view to ensure alignment of people, processes and technology pan-Honeywell.
· Develop and deploy a global Product Master program
· Work multi-functionally to drive the strategic direction for data governance, provide product master data quality and data governance capabilities throughout the end-to-end lifecycle of the Product Master; leading projects including identification of critical data elements and rules definitions, and product data quality policies.
· Drive common process, standards, policies, controls, audits, metrics, governance, and organization capabilities across the business unit
· Drive improvements and efficiencies in the data processes, handle data projects, build and update data policies and procedures
· Ensure teams are compliant with data quality and mastered data throughout its lifecycle
· Execute strategies, tools, and processes improvements to improve key performance indicators. Develop and enable an analytics capability for Product Master data across all SPS GBEs.
· Drive initiatives to progress Product Master through advanced levels of data maturity with a roadmap for Maturity based on CMMI standards for architecture, usability, quality, etc.. Measure and present product master data metrics and maturity standards
· Improve operating efficiency and administrative costs through cycle time reduction and improvement to data quality
· Bachelor's degree
· 4+ years of Product Master management, running Product Master operations
· 8+ years of experience with MDM and data governance tools
· 3+ years of team leadership; direct management, remote teams, matrix environment within a global organization
· Ability to run/lead transformation in a complex matrix environment around data and analytics
· Ability to develop compelling business cases using data information technology demonstrating impacts and outcomes
· ERP systems; experience with SAP and/or Oracle pulling queries and analyzing data
· Project management; leading MDM projects, teamwork across multiple functions, crafting presentation materials & presenting
· Process improvement; documenting process flows, implementing controls, metrics/scorecards
· Reporting; roadmap development, business case perspective, some analytics
· Knowledge of MDM, PIM, DAM, data quality, taxonomy, governance, use of tools like Collibra, Informatica, etc.
· Knowledge of Product Management and processes; new product introduction, product lifecycle, product categorization
· Ability to collaborate with and influence across many interpersonal levels, up to executives
JOB ID: HRD118484
Category: Information Technology
Location: 1300 W Warner Rd.,Tempe,Arizona,85284,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.