Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Be part of a team where you will use your knowledge and background in finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve production control output and continuous improvements working with Operations, Engineering, Operations AME and Sourcing. You will partner with the factory operations in providing direction that ensures product is coordinated, monitored and completes the production cycle according to schedule. You will be the one that ensures that the right product is produced at the right time, in the most profitable manner.
· Review production schedules and ensure production priorities are optimized and aligned to customer need.
· Coordinate with factory to ensure manpower, equipment, and raw materials meet demand
· Labor load and material availability review
· Drive c ontinuous improvement
· High School Diploma/GED
· 1 -2 years prior experience in production or supply chain planning
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· Strong organizational and problem solving skills
· College degree and/or APICS or equivalent certification
· Degree of creativity and can-do attitude
· Able to analyze data to make decisions
· Experience with inventory control and data quality
· Oracle or similar ERP experience
· Ability to effectively communicate across the organization
JOB ID: HRD117868
Category: Integrated Supply Chain
Location: 475 East High Street,London,Ohio,43140,United States
Supply Chain (CHINA)
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.