Posted in Other 13 days ago.
Coordinate, direct, control and monitor the customer service duties at the branch office and provide supervision and leadership to the customer service team. Oversee professional, efficient completion of customer service functions at the branch.
• Provide excellent customer service and professionalism to all customers via in person, telephone or email.
• Support and assist branch in meeting customer service goals.
• Coordinate all customer service information and paperwork.
• Ensure accurate application of service notes and work orders.
• Supervise and oversee customer service team for efficient, professional service.
• Assist branch manager and Division Sales Manager in budget preparations.
• Provide back-up assistance for customer service representative(s).
• Responsible for development and updates of customer service manual.
• Oversee the accurate and timely billing of all accounts and monthly reporting as required.
Education, Training, Experience and Licensing/Certification Requirements:
• High School Diploma or GED, Associate’s Degree preferred.
• Three (3) to five (5) years experience in customer service.
• Prior supervisory experience.
GFL Environmental, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will make reasonable accommodations to enable employees to perform their jobs.