Coordinate and manage the operation of a small group home and supervise staff. Must be willing to flex schedule according to client's needs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide training and supervision to staff in accordance with state and federal
regulations, and Benchmark Human Services group home policies and procedures.
- Participate as part of an interdisciplinary team in the development and
implementation of each client's individual plans.
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly and yearly documentation as required by
Benchmark Human Services and state and federal regulations.
- Coordinate repairs and required maintenance of the group home.
- Maintain staff schedule according to staffing limitations.
- Seek input and maintain effective communication with IDT and supervisor.
- Financial management for house budget and for each client as specified in ISP.
- Attend all agency and departmental meetings, client appointments as directed, and
chair client specific and house meetings.
- Monitor overall health care needs including plans, medications, treatment protocols,
and the general well-being of clients served.
- Plan and participate directly in recreational, therapeutic, and training activities of the
- Provide on-call services and respond to client and house needs.
- Must report any suspected abuse, neglect or exploitation to supervisor or department
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of staff.
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of all individuals.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to effectively lead and manage a team of direct support professionals
- Understanding of state and federal regulations
- Ability to interpret financial data and make necessary adjustments to meet goals
- Ability to multi-task.
- Some college preferred.
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
We offer flexible schedules, including opportunities for full-time and part-time positions. All full-time employees are eligible for an array of benefit options that include:
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If interested apply on-line at www. BenchmarkHS .com /Careers.