Posted in Other 8 days ago.
As one of New Jersey's largest non-profit health systems, Virtua provides comprehensive health care services to achieve its mission to help people be well, get well and stay well.
Virtua provides services through Virtua Medical Group with 302 physicians and other clinicians, and at its urgent care centers, hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, health and wellness centers, fitness centers, home health services, long-term care, rehabilitation centers and paramedic program.
A leader in maternal and child health services, Virtua delivers nearly 8,000 babies a year. It provides health services to 1,500 businesses, and participates in Virtua Physician Partners, a clinically integrated network of 1,400 physicians and other clinicians.
Virtua is affiliated with Penn Medicine for cancer and neuroscience and the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) for pediatrics.
Virtua employs more than 9,000 and has been honored as the #1 Best Place to Work in the Delaware Valley every year since 2007. It is the recipient of a 4-star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for quality of care, and its hospitals earned straight A's in patient safety by The Leapfrog Group and the 2016 Patient Safety Award from Healthgrades.
U.S. News and World Report ranked Virtua's Mount Holly and Voorhees hospitals as High Performing Hospitals and Voorhees as a Best Regional Hospital. Virtua is also the recipient of the Consumer Choice Award from the National Research Corporation.
Time Type:Part time
Work Shift:1st Shift (United States of America)
Total Weekly Hours:18
Maintains a safe and sanitary environment for visitors, patients and employees.
* Cleans and maintains Virtua facilities as directed. Includes responsibilities such as cleaning, removing trash, linen distribution, and room set up.
* Maintains universal precautions to ensure patient and employee safety.
* Safely handles and disposes of regulated medical waste, and other trash.
* Responsible for proper chemical usage and maintaining a safe environment, including storage of chemicals.
* Other duties as assigned.
* May assume linen responsibilities as required.
* May be required to work in other facilities as assigned.
Position Qualifications Required / Experience Required:
Prior customer service experience preferred.
Ability to speak English required.
Training / Certification / Licensure:
A valid driver's license is required for employees at the Virtua Lourdes Camden campus who are required to drive to transport waste.