Posted in Other 13 days ago.
|# of Openings||
Repair and maintain electrical and mechanical systems throughout manufacturing plant. Perform preventative maintenance activities on equipment and facilities.
1. Visually inspect and listen to machines and equipment to locate cause of malfunction.
2. Ability to dismantle machines and equipment to gain access for inspection or repair.
3. Inspect machine components to detect wear or malfunction.
4. Realign and adjust components such as pumps, motors and spindles.
5. After repair operates equipment to confirm proper operation and quality.
6. Assist electrical and mechanical engineers to retrofit and install new upgrades.
7. Professionally and expertly troubleshoot electrical and mechanical systems.
8. Remove and replace defective electrical and mechanical components.
Knowledge and Skills of the following:
1. Trouble shooting techniques
2. Pneumatics, hydraulics and mechanics
3. Safe work practices
5. PLC operations
6. Tool room equipment operation. Such as mills, lathes, drill press and grinders.
7. Electrical equipment
8. Mechanical equipment
9. Manufacturing Operations
10. Plant Maintenance
11. Measuring equipment
12. Precision and non-precision tools
NSK is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor