Posted in Other 7 days ago.
Sales Recruiter - Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Quadient is the driving force behind the world's most meaningful customer experiences. We simplify the connections between people and what matters through four key solution areas: Customer Experience Management, Business Process Automation, Mail-Related Solutions, and Parcel Locker Solutions.
We're trusted by hundreds of thousands of customers around the world to help them create personalized interactions and make meaningful connections.
Quadient. Because Connections Matter.
Click HERE to learn more about Quadient.
PURPOSE & SCOPE:
The Quadient Talent Acquisition Team is seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Business Partner, who thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment and has full life recruitment experience. A Brand Ambassador who is passionate about delivering "a WOW a candidate experience and can build dynamic relationships with candidates, peers, hiring managers, and HR business partners. As a key member of the team, this is an exciting opportunity to shape and build a unique approach to attracting Talent for Quadient!
* As the subject matter expert, proactively work with HR and hiring leaders to: create sourcing strategies, screen qualified internal/external candidates, define the selection, participate in offer presentation, negotiations and close
* Continuously work on ways to improve the recruiting process and candidate experience
* Own actively sourcing qualified passive and diverse Sales candidates to meet position requirements through use of Boolean, online tools, and unique sourcing techniques from internal job postings, job board mining, internet searches, social networking, and employee referrals
* Conducting necessary external research and building communication strategies/ campaign to attract talents on a large scale to source/identify candidate prospects and development of company target lists
* Identify new ways to build awareness of Quadient in new hiring markets
* Ensures compliance with legal regulations regarding employment
* Facilitate an impressive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process in close collaboration with hiring manager - communication and timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness
* Managing assigned regional university relations and career events
* Managing vendors (agencies, search firms, research firms etc.) to drive the recruitment process toward successful conclusion
* Providing regular updates on recruitment activity
Essential requirements for this role include:
* Experience sourcing Sales candidates.
* 3+ years of working corporate recruitment experience
* Proven background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and hard to fill roles
* Ability to learn systems, processes, and procedures quickly
* Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, complex, and deadline-oriented environment.
* Exceptional work ethic coupled with a sense of humor
* Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative, build strong, productive relationships
* Bachelor's Degree Preferred
* Must be proficient in MS Office applications and have hands-on experience with web-based applicant tracking systems and candidate sourcing tools (preferably Workday)
* Exceptional organizational and planning skills
What We Offer
We celebrate our sharedcommitment to great work- andto each other.As a diversecollective of thinkers and doers, we are continuouslyinspiring innovation.
We Are EPIC!
Empowerment - embrace and drive change Passion - determined to drive customer success
Inspiration - lead by example and constantly innovate Community - collaborate like crazy
What our employees say about working at Quadient
Comprehensive benefits, discount, wellness and work-life balance programs, along with various diversity/inclusion/empowerment groups. If working for an inclusive company whose culture is based on collaboration, then apply to find out more!
Quadient does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Quadient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.