Posted in Other 14 days ago.
Investment Banking Division
TxB Product & Sales
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our division works on some of the most complex financial challenges and transactions in the market today. Whether advising on a merger, providing financial solutions for an acquisition, or structuring an initial public offering, we handle projects that help clients at major milestones. We work with corporations, pension funds, financial sponsors, and governments and are team of strong analytical thinkers, who have a passion for producing out-of-the-box ideas.
We aim to build a modern and digital-first transaction banking solution to serve our clients. Our business combines the strength, heritage, and expertise of a 150-year-old firm with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Our goal is to provide a best-in-class digital product that helps clients to succeed by giving them a holistic view of their business. Through the use of modern technology built on the cloud, we are the alternative to legacy platforms. We're a team of diverse experts helping our clients to build the future of their Treasury.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
ABOUT THE TEAM
The TxB Leadership and Strategy team is responsible for TxB's financials, headcount planning and management, growing strategy initiatives, partnerships, vendor relationships, marketing, etc.
- Define and execute the marketing strategy for the Transaction Banking business
- Utilize approved GS marketing tools to publish content
- Partner with Sales to plan and execute conferences, including conference outreach, sponsorship opportunities, conference and booth logistics, etc.
- Assess and champion various TxB award submissions
- Partner with Leadership and cross-divisional stakeholders to write press releases and other high touch communications
- Collaborate with cross-divisional stakeholders including the Executive Office, Legal, Compliance, etc.
- Prep talking points for executive interviews
- Liaise with external stakeholders on potential partnership opportunities
- Provide strategic input on all TxB content to ensure content is relevant to clients and well executed
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or related field
- At least 7-10 years of experience in marketing, strategy consulting, or related field
- Experience in the financial services industry and/or knowledge of payments and enterprise technology or banking
- Ability to partner with subject matter experts to drive content development and delivery including LinkedIn content, whitepapers, client newsletters, etc.
- Strong technical and business research skills
- Proven experience in writing digital content and editing
- Creative, collaborative thinker and natural storyteller with a passion for communicating and making complex topics simple
- Ability to influence stakeholders and champion the use of content
- Experience managing projects with many moving parts
- Collaborative, team player attitude with the ability to navigate and influence the organization
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to act on detailed feedback
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, time management and planning skills
- Transaction Banking, payments, or treasury experience is a major plus
- Experience with LinkedIn, Sprinklr, and Salesforce Marketing is a plus
- Go getter with a "can do" attitude, the perfect candidate for this role should be ready to assist with any and all tasks
- Creative problem solver
- Success in navigating corporate environments or startups
- Work autonomously to effect change
- Ability to generate ideas, identify and drive the development of new business
- Self-motivated individual interested in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving organization
- Partner with key stakeholders across the firm to deliver "One Goldman Sachs" to clients
- Commitment to excellence and integrity
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people atGS.com/careers.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity