Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Location: Simpsonville, SC (29681)
Job ID: #60596
12 month contract
* Support new programs / products through production and ensure product meets cost, delivery, and customer/internal specifications requirements including coordinating efforts with product, manufacturing, and quality engineering
* Ability to read and understand blueprints, specifications, and work instructions
* Identify all tools and fixtures required to manufacture the product to specifications
* Ensure a safe working environment is set and maintained
* Develop, design, acquire, or create new equipment for improved productivity, efficiency, and safety
* Develop excellent documentation of processes and follow change management processes when changes occur
* Utilize Lean principles to setup and improve work cells
* Create & maintain items in ERP system including the bill of materials, routings, and item settings
* Continuous Improvement: Constantly measures for the effectiveness of processes and strives to meet more difficult objectives. Generates new ideas and manages change effectively
* Collaborative Skills: Initiates and develops relationships, and gains the confidence and cooperation of people within and outside the business
* Results Focus/Execution: A results oriented employee who sets challenging goals and achieves results, while prioritizing tasks and overcoming obstacles.
* Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present ideas and information clearly. Has the ability to adapt style, and listens to and values different opinions.
* Problem Solving/Decision Making: Evaluates, generates, and implements problem-solving solutions.
* Planning & Organizing: Develops realistic work plans, sets goals, and aligns personal plans/goals with company goals. Manages time well and effectively, including personal attendance and on-time performance.
This position requires an Associate's Degree in Engineering Technology or a high school diploma/GED with 5+ year's work experience in a related field.
* Ability to create and maintain engineering drawings using Autocad and Solidworks
* Experience working with engineering teams
* Fluent with desktop computers and ability to use Microsoft office with proficiency
* Working knowledge of cable and harness assemblies
* Experience with AS9100
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.