In this role you will assume immediate responsibility for:
Einstein Healthcare Network is a private, not for profit organization with several major facilities and many outpatient centers. Our primary mission is to provide compassionate, high quality healthcare to the greater Philadelphia region. Einstein Healthcare Network promotes wellness. Research has shown that smoking is dangerous to the health of smokers and to others. Einstein campuses are Tobacco and Smoke Free.
Einstein Healthcare Network continues to grow and expand within the region, creating outstanding opportunities for area nurses
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately:
- Plan and provide nursing care
- Participate in identification and resolution of nursing practice and unit problems
- This is a tier 2 position which requires the following commitment during a 6 week schedule:
- Minimum Commitment - 24 Hours
- Weekend Requirement - 24 Hours(inc in Min)
- Holiday Requirement - 1 Winter & 1 Summer
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing required
- Current Pennsylvania RN license, active and in good standing is required
- BLS certification through the American Heart Association required
- Graduate of State-Approved Nursing Curriculum required
- NRP Certification required
- One or more years clinical experience working as a RN in a hospital setting required.
- Successful completion of a skills based test required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.