Posted in Other 13 days ago.
We're forward-thinking technology people with heart. We make our own rules, drive our own opportunities, and try to approach every challenge with fresh eyes. Of course, we can't do it alone. We know when to ask for help, collaborate with others, and partner with smart people. We embrace diversity and openness because it's in our DNA. We push limits and reward great ideas. What is your great idea?
As a Sales Specialist in NetApp's Public Cloud Services organization, you will be responsible for developing and executing a sales approach to drive End User Computing (EUC) solutions and newly launched Cloud portfolio products to and through Managed Service Providers (MSPs) inanassigned territory. The MSP sales specialist uses their consultative selling experience to build strong relationships with strategic partnersand MSPsby understanding business models and partnering opportunities in the areas of Desktop Virtualization management and Desktop as a Service. To achieve success in this role, you should have a natural entrepreneurial drive and bring apassion tohelp our partners grow their business while improving theirend users' experience, productivity, mobility, and mitigate excessive costs while securely enabling users to work in this ever-changing world.
* Responsible for selling NetApp's EUCsolutions(WVD/VDS/VDMS) and newly launched Public Cloud Services (PCS) portfolio of products and services to Managed Service Provider partners.
* Responsibility to identify and advance sales opportunities through the entire sales cycle.
* Match the NetApp solution to the customer's vision, business needs, challenges, and technical requirements.
* Build pipeline of new sales opportunities within assigned accounts.
* Accurately forecast ARR license bookings, specific productsrevenue, bookings on a quarterly basis.
* Assist with the enablement, ongoing improvement, and evolution of MSP partners' ability to sell VDMS/Public Cloud portfolio.
* Contribute to MSP program consistency, teaming, and integration with Cloud Partners.
* Assist with presales support for opportunities assigned to the Partner.
* Provide use case presentations and education to small or large Partners and groups.
* Demonstrate leadership and provide mentoring tobecome atrusted advisorto partners.
* Stay abreast of Partner news, industry technology trends, and competitive landscape.
* Participate in local,regional,and nationalpartnerand industryevents.
* Support Partner responses for RFI/RFP.
* Responsible for Partner advocacy.
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or no experience with an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience
In a world full of generalists, NetApp is a specialist. No one knows how to elevate the world's biggest clouds like NetApp. We are data-driven and empowered to innovate. Trust, integrity, and teamwork all combine to make a difference for our customers, partners, and communities.
We expect a healthy work-life balance. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to volunteer with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
If you run toward knowledge and problem-solving, join us.