Posted in Other 13 days ago.
Bunge (NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oilseed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge's expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve across the globe. The company is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and has 25,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 350 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain facilities, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
This position leads the overall operational activities at a grain elevator. This includes but is not limited to day-to-day operations, maintenance oversight and direction, management and responsibility of operational expenses, implementation and oversight of the company safety program with the overall objective of meeting continuous changing business needs required to keep the facility operating in a safe, efficient and competitive manner.
* Manage all functions of operations to ensure best practices and that employees adhere to proper safe work practices and maintenance programs
* Manage the operational excellence, continuous improvement, safety and environmental programs at the elevator to ensure a productive, safe working environment
* Manage basic elevator projects and assist the management team in all other major strategic projects to ensure targets are met
* Collaborate with management in forecasting, problem solving and long term strategic planning
* Develop comprehensive operating plans, monitor and assist elevator management to help achieve financial and business goals
* Maintain company specific software and operation systems
* Participate in employee recruitment and conduct interviews for the hiring process
* Technical College Degree/Certification and 3-5 years elevator experience or equivalent preferred.
* Solid teamwork and leadership skills
* Demonstrated ability to utilize company specific software and operation systems
* Intermediate computer skills, including Email, Excel, Microsoft Word, and other technical software packages is preferred.
* Intermediate understanding of policies and procedures.
* Solid people management skills and ability to develop staff members
* Basic understanding of P&L
* Solid communication skills
* Walking on catwalks at a variety of heights
* Climbing stairs and ladders
* Lifting up to 75 lbs
* Shoveling product
* Entering and working in confined spaces
* Working at heights up to 200 ft. with appropriate safety equipment
* Working outdoors in a broad range of climate conditions
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled