Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Bunge (www.bunge.com, NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oil seed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge's expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve in over 60 countries. The company is headquartered in New York and has 31,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 360 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain silos, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
The Bunge Training Internship Program is looking for collaborative results oriented candidates with strong critical thinking and communication skills. The internship is designed to give you an understanding of the operations and processes of businesses across Bunge's value chain. During the internship, you will receive cross functional exposure to a number of Bunge's business units while performing various commercial (e.g. commodity merchandising, etc) and/or operational (e.g. grain elevator operations, engineering, etc.) functions. You will develop the skills and knowledge needed to provide a solid foundation in all aspects of commercial and/or operational processes.
* Participate fully in the day to day operation of a Bunge facility
* Develop a thorough understanding of an elevator or oilseed processing plant operations
* Develop a thorough understanding of elevator and/or grain and oilseed processing plant operations
* Demonstrate your level of understanding by responding to verbal or written inquiries from supervisors, mentors, or program manager
* Travel to other Bunge locations for training and exposure purposes
* Assist location and corporate staff in evaluating changing crop, market, and operational conditions
* Ability to communicate effectively with Bunge internal and external customers
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled