Posted in Other 10 days ago.
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our team in Montgomery, Alabama (US-AL), United States (US).
The Sr. Business Analyst will play a key role in the successful implementation and adoption of large health care system implementations/enhancements. The Sr. Business Analyst will be primarily responsible for the activities for their assigned cohort projects. The Sr. Business Analyst will work as part of a team providing Business Analysis and Business Process Management (BPM) for the MMIS. They will define business requirements and business processes for all areas of the MMIS. Activities include tasks needed to transition from the current business processes (AS-IS) to the future business processes (TO-BE) for all areas of the MMIS, which may include changes to the organizational structure. She/he will actively participate in the delivery of PMO tasks/activities and associated deliverables. The Sr. Business Analyst(s) will work under the direct leadership of the cohort Project Manager.
Job Responsibilities Include:
* Create and update business requirements
* Review and validate requirements deliverables
* Create and update business processes
* Lead business process analysis and reengineer processes for multiple business areas
* Assist with administration of Requirements Management tool
* Facilitate requirement definition for various program areas
* Configure, administer and develop automated workflow tools
* Identify and resolve risks and issues impacting the progress and outcome of the project
* Research and provide recommendations on critical business decisions
* Create and update required deliverables
* Validate that all report metrics have been implemented and satisfy the project requirements
* Assist in leading the implementation and associated changes within their business area
* Review and comment on deliverables per project schedules
* Create business artifacts, business flows, and requirements mapping as needed
* Contribute to the project's overall understanding of business and technical requirements for multiple program areas
* Collaborate with other project areas to provide subject matter expertise and assistance as applicable
* Perform periodic assessment activities with focus on requirements traceability and testing
* Attend project and status meetings
* Collaborate with other team members to provide subject matter expertise and assistance as applicable
* Ensure that all project identified processes and methodologies are executed and followed as applicable
*Minimum 3 years of experience as a business analyst
*Minimum 3 years of experience on Medicaid or Major Health Care Payer projects
*Minimum2 years of experience with requirements
*Minimum2years of experience with Medicaid Enterprise Certification
Toolkit, Outcome Based Certification and CMS procurement requirements
*Minimum2 years of experience with Medicaid Information Technology Architecture (MITA) 3.0 including the maturity matrix and the Seven Conditions and Standards
*MinimumWorking knowledge of Medicaid Transformation Initiative
*Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Experience with Medicaid Provider is preferred
* Experience conducting meetings and making presentations
* Strong problem-solving and customer service skills
* Excels at using quantitative data to drive recommendations and decisions
* Ability to manage vendors and third parties effectively driving to meet commitments and milestones
* Knowledge of industry standards, PMI, CMMI, NIST, and IEEE
* Ability to apply industry best practices and future state/federal mandates to existing systems
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Montgomery
Consulting, Business Analyst, Business Process, Technology, Management