Posted in Other 8 days ago.
We're forward-thinking technology people with heart. We make our own rules, drive our own opportunities, and try to approach every challenge with fresh eyes. Of course, we can't do it alone. We know when to ask for help, collaborate with others, and partner with smart people. We embrace diversity and openness because it's in our DNA. We push limits and reward great ideas. What is your great idea?
The Cloud Sales Commercial organization will drive the growth of NetApp cloud products across the Commercial customer segment, that comprises of thousands of mid-market and smaller business accounts.
As the head of Cloud Commercial Sales & Strategy, the Commercial leader will define the optimal cloud go-to-market strategy for this segment and execute on the most critical growth opportunities to significantly grow NetApp's commercial customer base. You will collaborate closely with the 3 Hyperscalers, Independent Software vendors (ISVs), Cloud service providers (CSPs), and Cloud First partners, leveraging their capabilities to drive the growth in Cloud customer base. You will also work closely with the sales operations leaders to measure and track the success of this segment. Finally, you will work closely with the Head of Digital and Virtual Sales within Chief Commercial Officer's (CCO) org to ensure digital customer acquisition strategies developed by them are implemented, and successful.
You will lead a global team of ~30 cloud specialists, who in turn, would collaborate with Cloud solution architects, Customer Success managers, and Digital Sales and Marketing teams to ensure accurate execution of developed strategies and achievement of Commercial sales targets. Under your leadership, this global team will design and execute commercial customer-centric go-to-market orchestration models, in addition to executing on corresponding digital sales plays and use cases.
You will work directly under the Global Cloud Area and Partner executive, synthesizing Cloud Commercial strategy, routes to market, and realization of sales targets across NetApp's corporate vision.
* Overarching focus: holds accountability for delivery of overall and product-level Commercial cloud sales targets
* Leads a team of cloud specialists that would collaborate with cloud solution architects, customer success managers, etc. to help commercial customers move, protect, scale & backup their entire data and storage across any cloud
* Grows revenue by maximizing the potential of existing customers while concurrently seeking to significantly expand net new accounts
* Collaborates closely with the Cloud Alliances team to utilize channel partners to accelerate the Commercial segment growth
* Create sales plays and technical use cases by vertical to drive productivity and grow business
* Define and track KPIs and metrics to measure and track success of implemented strategies and initiatives
* Enables execution of low-touch digital customer-centric strategy by CCO and support scaling of NetApp go-to-market digital customer acquisition engine
* High level of engagement and influence with internal and external key stakeholder/customers/partners at executive levels with Commercial accounts
* Owns the leadership principles of building a diverse & inclusive team, be within 5% predictability of the business at any point in time, focus on the right metrics & activities that help us deliver a scalable cloud commercial GTM
* Complex technology experience with at least 10 years selling Cloud Software with least 3 years in hyperscaler ISV or SaaS experience essential, including expertise with cloud products in a metered and subscription model
* Experience owning P&Ls topline revenue responsibilities ~$50-100M Annual Recurring Revenue
* Experience working with high transaction, cloud first companies
* Demonstrate building and retaining top talent
* Data Driven Go To Market Leader with Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Proven track record of working collaboratively across cross-functional groups
* Demonstrate experience & knowledge of MRR/ARR consumption, churn, net new & growth, NRR, CAC & LTV
* Has strong understanding of key sales tools and processes including demand generation/marketing tech stack, forecasting, pipeline/CRM, account planning and performance management
CRITICAL LEADERSHIP CAPABILITIES
* Sets continually higher goals that are ambitious but realistic for self and team, geared to organizational objectives
* Demonstrates how they have built teams that drive collaboration, alignment, productivity & customer/partner growth
* Ability to work collaboratively across sales teams and partners, proven ability to manage conflict and effectively make decisions
* Puts NetApp before self. Builds a NetApp culture vs their own experiences when they build a team
* Explains specifically how changes in competitors, clients, and market segments affect own business or institution
* Translates broad corporate strategies into clear, specific objectives and plans
* Creates plans that address specific segments or contrasts local market with other locations or segments
* Thinks ahead. While being accountable for the daily/weekly/quarterly predictable growth
In a world full of generalists, NetApp is a specialist. No one knows how to elevate the world's biggest clouds like NetApp. We are data-driven and empowered to innovate. Trust, integrity, and teamwork all combine to make a difference for our customers, partners, and communities.
We expect a healthy work-life balance. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to volunteer with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
If you run toward knowledge and problem-solving, join us.