Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
Key Account Representative - Advanced Supply Chain
We are looking for a Key Account Representative to join our OneTouch Program team. This position will serve as a primary point of contact to customers, providing exceptional customer service through effective listening and responding to customer's needs in a way that builds value.
What you will do:
Perform order management functions - order entry, providing order status, managing change orders, expediting orders, holds maintenance and order releases to achieve budgeted financial objectives in revenues and gross margin.
Deliver excellent customer service by accurately responding to customer inquiries in a timely professional manner and update that information in a database with customer information.
Provides reporting on Customer Orders for backorders, holds, shipments, etc.
Utilize CRM to document activities and notes to ensure customer satisfaction.
Responsible for working with our Integration Centers and other departments as needed.
Education and Work Experience
· High school or GED required. Associate degree preferred.
· At least two years related office and/or customer service experience
· Or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Microsoft Office Suite Programs and general computer proficiency
· Excellent written and verbal communication and strong organizational skills
· Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
· Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work in a fast-paced work environment.
· Ability to establish a strong rapport with customers.
KGPCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity