Posted in General Business 17 days ago.
The Sorter, working with established procedures and under the direct supervision of the Supervisor, Production.
Verifies client profile and other paperwork for accuracy.
Sorts the orders by manufacturer.
Puts non-returnable products in their specified location.
Weighs whole order.
Weighs waste separately.
Maintains workstation in an organized and clean state.
Fills out forms pertaining to the order as instructed.
If forklift certified may be asked to operate forklift for movement of products on the processing floor.
Ensure compliance with the company’s safety rules and guidelines
Performs other tasks as assigned.
Bilingual a Plus (Spanish/English)
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to work independently and as a team member.
Ability to stand or sit for an extended period of time.
Ability to lift and handle boxes up to 50lbs.
Must be able to push cart and hand truck up to 100 yards.
Ability to read small print.
Ability to use a pallet jack.
Ability to grasp and use box cutters.
Ability to grasp and seal zip lock bags for an extended period of time.
Competency: Personal Credibility: Demonstrates concern that one be perceived as responsible, reliable, and trustworthy.
Competency: Adaptable: Responds to change with a willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work objectives with a positive attitude.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the major job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major job responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
Regularly required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
Regularly required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Regularly required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.
As an Inmar Associate, you:
● Put clients first and consistently display a positive attitude and behaviors that demonstrate an awareness and willingness to listen and respond to clients to meet their short-term and long-term needs, requirements and exceed their expectations.
● Treat clients and teammates with courtesy, consideration and tact; you also have the ability to perceive the needs of internal and external clients and communicate effectively with the objective of delighting and retaining the client.
● Build collaborative relationships and work cooperatively with others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish objectives, develop and maintain mutually-beneficial partnerships, leverage information and achieve results.
● Set and attain achievable, yet aggressive, goals with a sense of urgency and accountability.
● Understand that results are important and focus on turning mission into action to achieve results following the principles of Flawless Execution while consistently complying with quality, service and productivity standards to meet deadlines and exceed expectations by giving our clients the best possible outcome.
Support a safe work environment by following safety rules and regulations and reporting all safety hazards.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer