Posted in Other 10 days ago.
Job Description Summary
The batter tote attendant is responsible for assuring batter and ingredients are placed on the equipment properly the bulk batter bag unloader, automated ingredient system, receiver or hoppers, and tickets are taken out of the inventory system correctly
Duties and Responsibilities:
Individuals in this position must:
• Monitor and control batter mixing ingredients totes and beer.
• Break down batter tote boxes roll super sacks.
• Must be able to correctly identify batter or ingredients
• Line 1&2 relieve heat exchanger, line 1 & 2 applicator utility for break, line 7&8 will help break onion line when time allow.
• Line 1&2 will relieve each other. Line 7&8 will relieve self-notify batter leader/operator.
• Keep equipment in area of responsibility clean.
• Clean equipment designated by the lead or team leader during breaks in the line.
• Maintain good housekeeping in work area: sweep and shovel as directed
• Perform equal and/or lower rated job duties as assigned by the Batter leader Team leader production,
• Follow all plant safety policies and procedures.
Equipment and Tools Used
• Walkie lift PPE
• Hoist Water hose
• Stein and Zahn Cup Shovel, broom, squeegee
• Stop Watch Panel View
• Knife Automated ingredient systems
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required for this job. To successfully perform this job an individual must:
• Able to have good work performance
• Be able to operate batter equipment and hoist.
• Certified on Walkie lift:
• Training on equipment and job
• Must be knowledgeable of color of batter and ingredients
• Must know how to measure viscosities using stopwatch Stein or Zahn cup
• Must be qualified after assigned training period
• Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and/or in writing in English
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to effectively communicate in English
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
• Ability to safely operate Walkie lift
• Must know how to measure viscosities
• Must be knowledgeable of the potential hazards and safety procedures associated with the task being performed
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. While performing the duties of the job, the employee:
• Must be able to sit, stand, walk and climb
• Must have good eye-hand coordination
• Must have normal finger dexterity and range of motion
• Is required to reach with his/her hands and arms repetitively
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on frequent basis
• Must be able to push and pull heavy items on occasion
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
• Must be able to use a computer
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the functions of this job. The employee:
• Will regularly work near moving mechanical parts
• Will frequently exposed to moderately cold surrounding
• May occasionally be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals and vibration
• Will regularly work in an environment in which the noise level is usually loud
• Is occasionally exposed to humid conditions as well as moderate heat and cold environment
• Will frequently be exposed to dust & batter allergies