Posted in Admin - Clerical 9 days ago.
Ensure all merchandise that is displayed and sold by the store is assembled and in perfect condition with complete customer satisfaction.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Knowledge of all unpacking, prep, assembly procedures and specifications required to properly prepare all merchandise in the company’s product lines.
• Ensure the company objective of total customer satisfaction is achieved by guaranteeing all merchandise is in perfect condition.
• Unload inbound product.
• Ability to locate merchandise in designated shipping bays for delivery.
• Responsible for repackaging all returned, pulled, repaired or return to vendor merchandise prior to relocation into racks.
• Service customers by assuming all aspects of warehouse customer pickups, including unpacking, inspection, meeting customers, payment and loading.
• Must be able to safely maneuver furniture on a two-wheel dolly without the aid of another person.
• Cleaning and organizing.
• Assist with various warehouse tasks when needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma required.
• Ability to communicate in the English language in both speech and writing.
• Ability to carry out goals and instructions and to follow through on assignments.
• Demonstrates a customer focus.
• Ability to safely move up to 75 lbs.
• Ability to maintain heavy physical activity during shift.
• Ability to use a two wheeler.
• Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand, and walk frequently.
• Ability to work in in-door/out-door climate