Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
InstaMed, a J.P. Morgan company, powers a better healthcare payments experience on one platform that connects consumers, providers and payers for every healthcare payment transaction. InstaMed's patented, private cloud-based technology securely transforms healthcare payments by driving electronic transactions, processing payments and moving healthcare data seamlessly, and improving consumer satisfaction.
The Network Administrator's role is to ensure the stability and efficient operation of Production network systems that support core business functions. This is achieved by monitoring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all networked devices and associated systems.
The Network Administrator will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues in order to maximize the uptime of Production IT systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage and monitor all installed network and infrastructure
• Proactively ensure the highest levels of system and infrastructure availability. 99.99% uptime
• Provides direct support in the day-to-day operations on network hardware; duties include evaluation of network utilization, Network latency time, and manage ISP relations.
• Maintaining and troubleshooting Cisco systems, F5 Systems and Cloud WAF
• Maintain and troubleshooting customer VPNs
• Maintain and troubleshooting Windows DNS, DHCP and NTP
• Perform high-level root-cause analysis for service interruption
• Install, configure, test and maintain network systems, application software and system management tools.
• Maintain and supporting of Production, Staging and DR system network hardware and customer and client support.
• Ability to configure, debug and support multiple network environments
• Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, work with developers to implement those fixes
• Maintain backup, and redundancy strategies
• Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
• Provide support to corporate help desk for network related issues, Email and DNS
• Engage Vendors and other IT personnel for problem support and resolution
• Ability to see potential issues and proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure accessibility
• Support multiple technical systems in 24 x 7 environment operational environments with high uptime requirements. Varied shift schedules may include day, night and weekend hours
Education and Experience Requirements
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans