Posted in General Business 8 days ago.
InstaMed is a rapidly growing healthcare technology company that has established itself as a leader in the emerging market of healthcare payments. InstaMed's solutions are delivered via its proprietary cloud-based platform and network of healthcare providers and payers. We are seeking motivated candidates to join our dynamic and growing company.
The ideal candidate will have a background in selling direct to health plans with experience working closely with finance, consumer experience or operations functional departments. This candidate will have 7 - 10 or years' experience with a proven track record of generating and closing new business.
• A passion for developing business with large health plans with a strong focus on relationship building - able to establish C-level contacts.
• Coordination and execution of Health Plan direct sales activities from targeting to close.
• Conduct product demonstrations to Health Plan prospects.
• Experience creating Deal Plans and Business Cases to detail and execute our pursuit strategy.
• Prepare proposals and pursue deal closing processes.
• Prepare RFP responses and conduct follow-up activities.
• Manage the assigned Health Plan prospect pipeline.
• Meet/exceed assigned revenue targets for the Payer business.
Product & Marketing
• Establish excellent proficiency of InstaMed Payer solutions.
• Remain close to industry changes associated with healthcare payment and the Payer market.
• Provide periodic product enhancement and new feature development feedback.
Service, Operations & Administration
• Maintain interaction with InstaMed Account Management to ensure highest relationship service as needed.
• Maintain accurate and timely administrative responsibilities that support new business/revenue.
• Adhere to Company policies and procedures for proper execution of compliance, training and regulatory duties.
• Any other duties as applicable to the position
• 7 - 10 years direct sales to the health plan market
• Consumer and/or payment solution technology sales background
• Must reside in the western part of the U.S.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans