Posted in General Business 13 days ago.
JPMorgan Chase & Co is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
The J.P. Morgan Wealth Management business is focused on helping investors achieve their long-term financial goals and comprised of the Chase wealth management business, J.P. Morgan Advisors and J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing . The combined business has ~$400 billion in Assets under Management and ~4,000 advisors who work out of 3,500 branches and 21 offices.
Business Transformation Office (BTO) is a program management team driving the top strategic initiatives across J.P. Morgan's Wealth Management business. Our initiatives are both regulatory and business driven, focusing on business improvement, growth, expansion and enhanced controls. The team works cross-functionally with front office advisors, product specialists, legal, risk management, compliance, operations, technology, and marketing to implement transformational change.
The BTO team:
• supports the translation of the client experience strategy into tangible solutions
• defines detailed processes, organizational structure and relevant roles and responsibilities required to implement changes
• manages the transition from current to future state
• establishes processes and controls to ensure compliance with regulations
The BTO team creates tangible value for clients and advisors through the implementation critical business initiatives. These can span sales and service innovation, digital capabilities, regulatory needs, and controls-related enhancements. The BTO team is expected to provide broad insights and thought leadership for these high visibility projects. The team is searching for an entry level VP to help deliver on the below responsibilities.
Key responsibilities include:
• Delivery of major BTO initiatives in partnership with the Front Office, Product, Marketing, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Operations and Technology
• Design and implementation of full operating models (e.g., organizational structures, governance, processes, controls, and technology tools)
• Lead highly skilled teams through project lifecycles, leveraging approaches in process re-engineering, organizational design, program and change management
• Identification of challenges, gaps and opportunities for improvement (and report findings in a simple, compelling way)
• Coordination with related in-flight programs
• Management and development of junior team members
• Support BTO team initiatives, such as recruiting and training
Members of the BTO team possess strengths in project management, problem resolution, effective communication, product knowledge, and marketing. The position requires flexibility and the ability to quickly adapt within a dynamic environment.
Must be an highly energetic self-starter with a relentless focus on execution and exhibit the ability to:
• Define and analyze problem statements and translate into tangible solutions
• Develop detailed operating model for business changes
• Leverage understanding of client and advisor wealth management processes (front and back office), such as client relationship management, account opening, consolidated client reporting, enhanced performance and risk reporting
• Own end-to-end implementation projects including assessment, planning, project management, execution and evaluation
• Analyze and prioritize alternative solutions to drive results
• Influence a cross functional, diverse environment to change status quo
• Create and deliver compelling presentations for senior leadership
• Forge relationships and build a network throughout the firm
• Maintain a positive attitude and act as team player while delivering on high priority, time sensitive initiatives
• MBA (or equivalent) strongly preferred
• 4+ years of experience in strategic consulting, management consulting, project management, process improvement
• Experience leading large scale project execution and management
• Financial services/business consultancy background, preferably in Wealth Management
• Familiarity with end-to-end bank infrastructure, including advisors, client service, product, technology, operations and controls
• Digital transformation and client experience design experience preferredChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans