Posted in General Business 11 days ago.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BA/BS degree in computers or equivalent experience
• Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
• Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
• Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
• Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
• Ability to lead a team of developers on software delivery
• Passionate about building an innovative culture
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
• Strong Core Java knowledge.
• You also know the ins and outs of Java Web Application development.
• Hands-on experience with cloud computing technologies like kubernetes, AWS, etc.
• Spring is a framework of choice.
• Strong RDBMS understanding
• Solid understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles.
• Experience with development in Big Data environment (including but not limited to Hadoop, Elastic Search, Map Reduce, Hive, kafka, storm, hbase, Elastic Search, Spark, mongoDB, Cassandra) is strong plus
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans