Posted in General Business 8 days ago.
CIB - Securities Services - Product Development End-to-End Onboarding (E2E Onb) - Associate (New York, NY)
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and services to meet our clients' needs, anywhere in the world. We operate globally, and hold leadership positions in the marketplace across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are one of the most respected financial institutions in the world - and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
J.P. Morgan Securities Services, a division of the Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB), is a global industry leader with $25.4 trillion in assets under custody. J.P. Morgan Securities Services provides innovative global custody, fund accounting and administration, and depositary services to the world's largest institutional investors, alternative and traditional asset managers and private equity firms, along with ancillary services including but not limited to the foreign exchange, securities lending, collateral management and liquidity solutions.
Securities ServicesOnboarding Product Development team is responsible for developing vision and strategic roadmap for the evolution of on-boarding and reference data tools, processes, and channels. Development of tools and processes for simplification, standardization and optimization across People, Products, Process and Systems in support of on-boarding for the breadth of the Securities Services products is key focus area for the group.
This role is for an associate-level product development manager to lead delivery of projects outlined as part of strategic roadmap for end-to-end onboarding for Securities Services products & services. Developing solutions with a sharp focus on business benefits, client service, and controls is a key responsibility of this role. The candidate will work closely in partnership with the Client Solutions (onboarding) team, Firm wide Data Management (FDM) team, Client Account Services team, Middle Office teams, Product Development, and various Technology teams to execute as per strategic roadmap and ensure delivery of projects is successfully completed according to agreed timelines and budget. The candidate must provide business leadership for Technology and Operations, must have the technical skills to learn/understand the technology infrastructure - how it should be implemented most effectively and staged within the context of business strategy and priorities. It is critical that the candidate has end-to-end ownership of the product & process, and the ability to interpret how alternative courses of action impact downstream processes and groups. This role will identify opportunities to improve efficiency and will communicate clearly at all levels, engaging with senior stakeholders for strategic direction.
• Prepare business requirements documents, review functional requirements prepared by technology team, and help operations team define operational processes to support the product.
• Collaborate with multiple teams such as Client Solutions (onboarding), Client Account Services (CAS), Client Service, Sales, Middle Office, and Technology teams on strategic initiatives led by Securities Services team or Firm wide Data Management team.
• Help develop strategic vision for end-to-end onboarding platforms in collaboration with firm wide teams, and Securities Services team.
• Promote adoption of strategic onboarding tools and operating models and help Securities Services team with developing roadmaps for adoption of onboarding workflow.
• Document traceability of requirements to business objectives - ensure that all requirements are all in support of the business case.
• Author business requirements documents, monitor system development activities and document user acceptance testing plans and scripts for technology implementations
• In partnership with technology and operations teams define implementation schedule for product build out, production deployment and roll-out, in alignment with business priorities, ensuring product is delivered on time and on budget.
• Identify and manage risks/issues; create solutions to address limitations while minimizing time to market and minimizing control/operational risk.
• Manage dependencies on other product development and technology teams and to ensure seamless delivery (respective technology teams - Party, Account and Relationships, Entitlements, Extended Enterprise and other cross-product development teams, etc).
• Interact with all levels of management and operations to review, understand, document, and communicate business/program needs, risks, constraints, issues and objectives.
• Demonstrate ability to effectively work and deliver on a variety of concurrent assignments/tasks of different complexity proactively and independently.
• Display efficient work style with attention to detail, organization, and strong sense of urgency.
• 8-10 years' experience within a financial services product development or onboarding-focused operations or technology role with a strong focus on business analysis and change management.
• Adept at stakeholder management and demonstrated ability to engage with diverse set of stakeholders.
• Prior experience in client-facing onboarding or product development role within Custody and Fund Services is highly preferred.
• Energetic self-starter that takes initiative and has demonstrated effectiveness working independently and in multi-disciplinary team
• Problem solving skills - demonstrated ability to structure and scope complex problems, apply a range of analytical tools, gain and synthesize insights and develop solutions aligned with strategic goals.
• Strong data analytics - advanced ability to analyze and interpret data, identify themes, strengths and opportunities and rationalize data to deliver meaningful and commercial metrics for all projects.
• Detail-oriented, logical and structured approach to planning and problem solving.
• Ability to communicate clearly and confidently and influence senior stakeholders.
• Continuous improvement drive and risk & controls mindset.
• Strong MS Office skills - Excel, Share Point, Access, Word, Visio and PowerPoint.
• Strong time management skills, with an ability to multitask and work under pressure.
• The role will be based in New York, however, the post holder should be prepared to engage with colleagues across regions and time zones.
• Prior experience in Securities Services business areas will be highly preferred.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans