Posted in General Business 7 days ago.
Part-time, non-exempt 25 hours per week.
Position Summary: Under the supervision of the WEAVE Retail Director, and Store Assistant Manager, The Production associate is responsible for retail production at the assigned store site. Assists with in-kind donations as well customer service. Knowledge of recycled clothing, sorting and pricing. The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform general retail duties including cashiering (as needed) and customer assistance;
· Demonstrate accuracy in cash handling all register transactions
· Ensure that work area is organized, clean and safe
· Pricing and sorting clothing donations
· Must be available on weekends
In-kind Donation Coordination
· Process in-kind donations for the store
· Assist with donations from donors, provides receipts and sorts incoming items
· Maintain documentation of donated goods and services
· Provide excellent stewardship and customer relations with all donors
· Perform general retail clerk duties including cashiering, customer assistance
· Attend In-Service meetings, agency staff meetings, agency annual retreat, and other agency meetings as needed
· Other job duties as assigned