Posted in General Business 19 days ago.
This position supports the work of the Y, a leading nonprofit, charitable organization committed to strengthening community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. The Team Coach will be responsible for the overall organization, management and daily operation of their team.
Our mission and core values are brought to life by our culture. In the Y, we strive to live our cause of strengthening communities with purpose and intentionality every day. We are welcoming: we are open to all. We are a place where you can belong and become. We are genuine: we value you and embrace your individuality. We are hopeful: we believe in you and your potential to become a catalyst in the world. We are nurturing: we support you in your journey to develop your full potential. We are determined: above all else, we are on a relentless quest to make our community stronger beginning with you. The Gateway Region YMCA strictly follows a zero tolerance policy regarding child abuse.
1. Conduct all team practices.
2. Conduct all home competitions
3. Evaluate skills of team members.
4. Communicate effectively with team members, their parents and volunteers.
5. Adjust and properly handle all equipment.
6. Must be able to instruct the principles of their assigned sport/activity.
7. Performs all other duties as assigned.
The YMCA Welcomes a Diverse Workforce
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V