Posted in General Business 11 days ago.
Gage Cannabis, Co (USA) is on a mission to become the leader in the cannabis segment for Cultivation, Processing and Provisioning. We strive for the highest standards in social responsibility and ethical business practices. The company's world-class cannabis team produces indoor cannabis that is hydroponically grown in small batches with a focus on premium quality.
The main function of the Assistant Manager position is to directly assist the Provisioning Center Manager (PCM) with managing and controlling the day to day operations of the Provisioning Center according to standard operating procedures and business practices. The position reports directly to the PCM and can provide supervision to all sales floor, customer service, maintenance and inventory control. The position is also in charge of all merchandising (within the provisioning center) as well as the development, training, and coaching of the team.
· Assist PCM with all functions associated with the oversight of provisioning center
· Oversee and provide warm reception for all staff and visitors
· Coordinate with Inventory Control Specialist and perform routine inspections to maintain accurate inventory
· Manage and supervise the activities of staff, and make recommendations or decisions regarding hiring, discipline, termination, or advancement of employees
· Train staff to ensure a consistent performance and knowledge base of company standard operating procedures, a comprehensive understanding of all products, and best practices for personnel
· Communicate any customer incidents or complaints to the PCM
· Assist in ensuring the provisioning center's compliance with all relevant statutes, regulations, and directives in all respects, as well as best practices and company policies
· Strive for customer satisfaction in all respects and ensure a customer friendly environment
· Maintain and continuously update standard operating procedures, as directed
· Other duties as assigned
· Must be 21 years or older and be able to pass a background check
· Bachelor's degree preferred
· 3+ Years of Assistant Management experience in a retail environment required
· 3+ Years Merchandising experience in a retail environment required
· 3+ Years Experience working in a licensed Cannabis distribution/provisioning center
· Strong knowledge of retail sales and POS systems required
· Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
· Highly organized, detail-oriented, dependable and able to work well both alone and with others
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Employee needs to be able to walk, sit, stand, crouch and reach throughout the day; ability to life up to 25lbs
Full Time: Salary based on experience and successful interview, full benefits and growth opportunities
Gage USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to conduct all its activities in a barrier-free and inclusive manner. We thank all candidates for their interest in Gage USA; however, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.