Morrie’s Auto Group is looking for a Detailer to join our team. If you are motivated, detail oriented, and enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced working environment, then we have an opportunity for you.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform cleaning on vehicles, using cleaning supplies and equipment e.g. brushes, scrapers, vacuums, solutions etc.
- Rinse and dry mats and polish wheels
- Apply polishes, conditioners, waxes and/or masking materials to preserve, protect, and restore vehicle’s interiors and exteriors
- Inspect parts, equipment, or vehicles for cleanliness and damage.
- Lot clean up
- Customer pick up and drop offs
- Operate cleaning equipment and follow the safety polices that are in place
- Previous detail experience highly preferred but not required
- General knowledge of vehicle maintenance
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass a background and drug screening
- Clean driving record
- We offer competitive compensation, as well as a comprehensive benefit plan – including medical, dental, paid time off, STD/LTD, 401K and life insurance. We also offer opportunities for advancement.