Posted in Other 6 days ago.
With over two decades of successfully operating, managing, and securing private, public, and hybrid cloud environments, Ntirety has led enterprises across industries through the volatile early days of data hosting into the world of 24x7 managed security with our premier Compliant Security solutions. Through cost effective and scalable solutions tailored to business-specific needs, Ntirety eliminates gaps in both security posture and compliance documentation by delivering solutions that cover the entire application, the entire compliance and security process, the entire time.
When it comes to a cybersecurity crisis, the question is not if, but when it will happen - that's why Ntirety's mission to provide proactive compliant security is crucial in today's business landscape. No matter what role or department you work in, being a part of Ntirety means supporting all of our different teams to help keep our clients protected and updated on the latest in cybersecurity.
We are a passionate team, but we are small, so we seek someone that can roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. Our hope is that speaks to you! Still with us? You likely believe that there is more to a job than just getting paid, and that the mission really matters. Good. Because we believe that too.
Join the team at the forefront of this mission-critical industry.
For more information about Ntirety, please visit www.ntirety.com or check out our @lifeatntirety Instagram and Twitter pages.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develop and implement new business lines and business models for web services delivered by Ntirety for and through global partners
* Continuously build and add to a funnel of prospects by developing an extensive set of relationships at VP and Director level across target companies and industry categories
* Research, prospect, qualify, negotiate and close new major partnerships and clients
* Prepare business cases and financial models to continuously evaluate and improve the profitability of partnerships
* Draft and present proposals outlining Ntirety's products and partnership strengths
* Track partner requirements and engage the appropriate resources within the group and other departments to ensure all requirements are fulfilled
* Participate in the analysis and vetting of new product development opportunities
* Work closely with the account management team to seamlessly transition won partnerships to dedicated account management
* Prepare deal overviews and contract summaries for key stakeholders
* Travel when necessary to meet potential partners and clients - must be willing to be on the road up to 50% of the time
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
* 5-7 years in strategic sales/business development, ideally for a leading hosting or Internet services company
* BA/BS in business management or related field; MBA preferred, but not required
* Demonstrated ability to initiate, carry through and close major partnership deals
* Demonstrated ability to be creative and think outside the box in terms of new business opportunities, deal structure and framework
* Ability to assess client needs effectively and address those needs through current or expanded products and services
* Demonstrated ability work with cross-functional teams to effectively engage with potential partners in a fast-paced entrepreneurial internet company
* Proven track record delivering on or exceeding revenue and profitability goals, ideally from within the internet and ecommerce industry
* In depth knowledge of the hosting and Internet, and a technical understanding of hosting infrastructure
* Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models and analyze outputs
* Must be highly motivated, extremely organized, team-oriented, creative, and possess outstanding communication and negotiation skills
* Hands-on approach to tackling tactical as well as strategic work
* Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
Ntirety is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA).
Ntirety offers a competitive salary and benefits including Paid Time Off, FREE Medical to Employees, Dental, retirement plan with 401(k) match, and much more. If you are interested in joining a profitable, growing, and dynamic company, we want to hear from you! Ntirety is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
Ntirety thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.