Posted in Other 7 days ago.
Now hiring a full-time TEMPORARY housekeeper for variable shifts including days, evenings weekends.
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
What does the Housekeeper do?:
In short, you would be cleaning resident rooms, as well as the general community/care center to ensure safety and cleanliness. Want your housekeeping skills, background, and hard work to matter? This is it!
In this job, every day you will...
1. Cleans, straightens and picks up trash in commons areas, offices and public rest rooms, to include sinks, toilets, plumbing fixtures, mirrors, furniture and replenishes soap and paper products.
2. Clean, straightens and picks up trash in resident rooms to including sinks, toilets, plumbing fixtures, mirrors and surfaces, replenishing soap and paper products.
3. Vacuums carpets, sweeps and mops floors on a routine basis.
4. Ensures that apartments are maintained in a safe, comfortable, and attractive manner, keeping residents' personal items safe.
5. Cleans spills, soiled areas, and other conditions as observed or directed.
6. Uses cleaners and other hazardous materials according to product instructions and department procedure.
7. Cleans exterior windows, patios, or other outside areas as assigned.
Education Experience you need to qualify:
* Prior experience in a housekeeping or facilities role a plus, specifically in a multi-unit environment.
* Experience working with the senior population helpful, specifically in a healthcare environment.
* Must be able to perform essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Housekeeper role and what can we offer you?
* The ability to work in a welcoming, home-like setting with like-minded healthcare providers.
* The ability to serve on the leadership team at the community/care center.
* Your work hard work and expertise matters here - you are ensuring the community is safe and clean for all residents and their family members, where we provide comfort, security, and a thriving lifestyle. You would be a part of that!
* Our 35+ year old, family-owned and operated organization (with over 80 locations in 8 states) means we aren't too small, but not too big. You are known here.
Ways you can advance beyond the Housekeeper role:
Once you master this role, you could consider Lead Housekeeper, Resident Services Director, Maintenance Director, Certified Nursing Assistant, or other more clinical jobs with Prestige Care.
EOE/M/F/VETS/DISABLED - At Prestige, it is our promise to personally touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring based on our core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect, that are at the center of all that we do. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce that represents all of us, coming from different experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and viewpoints. Inclusion is the way we treat one another and how we celebrate what makes us different.
Richland Rehabilitation Center::
Richland Rehabilitation Center-Prestige Care
Located in Washington's Tri Cities at 1745 Pike Ave, in Richland, beautiful scenery surround Prestige Care's Richland Rehabilitation Center. With an amazing number of outdoor recreational opportunities and indoor activities just a short drive away. Our Richland location is a Prestige "Campus of Care." We offer a continuum of care from assisted living to skilled nursing and rehabilitation.
At Richland Rehabilitation Center we are dedicated to you and your loved one by providing the assistance you need, the independence you want, with the dignity and respect you deserve. We promote a positive and healthy environment so that our residents can achieve the highest level of independence, with the very best offerings in physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy and Restorative Nursing.
We provide stimulating activities for all our residents to meet their social, recreational, and their spiritual needs. Our food service manager takes pride in planning fresh, well-balanced meals according to individual nutritional needs and personal tastes.
Prestige Care is a family of over 75 skilled nursing + post-acute care centers, as well as assisted living and memory care communities in 8 Western states. We are an organization of over 5,000 team members who serve thousands of residents, where we have the privilege of personally touching their lives every day.
We have four core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect that guide everything that we do. With a strong commitment to career development and advancement, Prestige Care is an employer that can help you achieve your career goals and objectives. With a healthcare career at Prestige Care, you will enjoy a collaborative, team-oriented environment where your work truly matters at the end of every day.:
Any Questions Contact: RichlandSNFAdministrator@prestigecare.com:
Prestige Care is about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core values - respect, integrity, commitment, and trust - that are at the center of all we do. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day. At Prestige we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and advance your career.:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an "employee," you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below::
We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that includes the following:
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage
* HSA/FSA accounts
* Employer paid group life and ADD insruance
* 401(k) plan with company match
* Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
* Employee Assistance Program
* Commitment to career development and continuing education
* Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement
* Flexible scheduling
* Employee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much more!
*Benefits may vary by location: