Posted in Other 7 days ago.
Software QA Engineer
Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products. Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans, automated scripts and programs for testing. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software. Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action. Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems. Provides feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software. Ensures quality computer integration into the overall functions of scientific computation, data acquisition, and processing.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Work collaboratively within a team environment of other engineers to meet aggressive goals and high quality standards.
- Knowledge of basic programming/scripting principles.
- Proven aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Familiarity with basic concepts of computer architecture, data structures and standard quality assurance practices.- Follow standard engineering principles and practices.- Creative and analytical approach to problem solving- Proficient in technology and quality assurance
- Responsible for a mix of structured and unstructured tasks.
- Apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving routine to moderately complex problems.
- Interact primarily with direct manager and the technical team on assigned projects.