Posted in Management 17 days ago.
Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data - to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We've built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world - to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
NetApp relies on outsourced/contracted manufacturing services to build our data management products. As a Contract Manufacturing and ODM Partner Manager (CM Commercial Manager) for NetApp, you are instrumental in the oversight of NetApp's contract manufacturing overall commercial relationship.
In this role, the CM Commercial Manager will manage the external Contract Manufacturing and ODM suppliers ensuring a strong relationship, while delivering optimal performance. The CM Commercial Manager works with cross-functional teams including Engineering and other Operations functions during supplier selection and ongoing supplier performance management.
The CM Commercial Manager will collaborate across the organization to drive the Contract Manufacturing and ODM vendor activities included but not limited to:
4. Aggressively drive manufacturing cost reduction thru negotiations with Contract Manufacturing and ODM partners, leveraging new product awards to reduce overall rates and total cost of ownership.
5. Ensure partners meet or exceed NetApp's compliance requirements for contract manufacturers and ODM partners.
6. Lead the RFQ/RFP and selection of Contract Manufacturing and ODM partners in accordance with NetApp's Multi-Year Strategy and in collaboration with Operations, Engineering and Business Organizations - obtaining quotes, examining bids, and making award decisions.
7. Act as an escalation path for NetApp Operations functions in the event Contract Manufacturers are not meeting production schedules, NPI, quality, efficiency or supply milestones.
8. Negotiating contracts with the Contract Manufacturing and ODM partners to align with NetApp's business model and objective
9. Develop and nurture executive relationships with Contract Manufacturers and ODM partners to ensure that NetApp's needs across Product Development, NPI, Supply Chain Planning, Fulfillment and Sourcing are prioritized within the management chain of partners.
Taking their success in this high visibility role and expand their responsibilities and influence to drive a much broader EMS partner strategy and execution.
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do.We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it's the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what's important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled